Mogra QuiltTemporarily closed
The Mogra quilt is block printed and hand-stitched in Rajasthan, India. Its colour palette is inspired by the tranquil blues of the sea and cloud whites. It is reversible with vintage flower motifs on one side and a modern chevron pattern on the other.
Made of breathable cotton muslin (also called mulmul) with soft cotton batting, it is perfect for keeping you cool during summers and warming you up in winters.
It can be styled with solid blues, greys, or whites, in any way, it will look great.
The quilt comes in a bag of the same print, which makes it easy to carry and store.
- 100% cotton
- Azo-free pigment block printing
- Machine wash in cold water in gentle/delicate mode
- Hand-printed and hand-quilted in India
- Single size – 152 cm x 228 cm (60″x90″)
- Double size – 220 cm x 274 cm (90″x108″)
1 950 kr